Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015

My last post in the US

Hi Guys,

this is going to be my last post in the United States. I really can't believe that I'm leaving in 4 days! I know I write it in every post, but it's just.. I don't know how to describe it, because it is so unreal. I mean it feels like I just came, but I am here since 9 1/2 Months and in four days it is over. 
It kind of feels like how it was when I came to the United States. I was nervous, scared and happy on the same time. 

So in the last past weeks we had some stuff going on. We had a Banquet for ESL (English Second Language). They had some awards and one of my friends got one. 

Also we had our last Choir concert. All the seniors had a solo and we had many other performances. And of course, we sang all together with the Choir. 
My sister had a solo and she sang awesome. 

Last weekend, I had to say goodbye to one of my best friends here and it was awful. It was really sad, and because of all this it so hard to imagine that it's going to be over. We always say that we will see us again soon. And I really want to try it, but you never know.. 



On Saturday we went to the Church of my Choir Teacher, because some students from the choir were singing there (not me). So there wasn't the choir there, there were just like 5 seniors or something. But it was fun and of course it was really good. Also there was a black woman and she sang and it was awesome! I loved it. And after the concert we were talking and she is just such a happy person and when you talk with her you just want to be happy too lol. Also we were standing all together at the piano and were singing together and it was just awesome. 

On Sunday there was Baccalaureate. This is a service for seniors. We were singing with the Choir. 

Also I started to pack my suitcase.. my room was a mess, and it is still a mess.. but soon it will be empty.. 
My next 5 days will be really full, but I mean that's good. 

In School we're not doing anything. It is so boring. The other students (freshmen, Sophomore) have to take there exams but Juniors are exempt and Seniors don't have to go to school anymore. So since two weeks I'm just sitting in class doing nothing. 

Ok, well maybe I'm going to write another post when I'm back in Germany.

See you 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen